Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CD Cover | Christian Artist in CT

Rosa Davis Gallaher is a talented Christian singer who was getting ready to release her first album. She looked for a photographer who would capture the spirit of her album and after some searching she contacted me! I was very honored! We had a fantastic photo shoot and all of her children were present to help Mom be the best that she can be! After the photoshoot it was up to me to edit the photos and put them into the template and upload them to the website Rosa was using to print the covers. Then I got to be there for the CD release party, which was a great time!


This was the photo used as the CD cover

This was the template I worked with to create the CD. I did all of the photos, graphics, and text

This is me holding a CD during the CD release party, all printed and looking great!
If you or your band need a CD photo shoot or a CD designed please contact me and we can discuss ideas and prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment